Monday, January 29, 2007

The voice of hell......

So today is monday.... aka: my day of rest..... Well while I was sitting on the computer being a complete bum talking to the Dutchess and Fire Jay the telephone rang..... after reading on the caller ID that it was some 800 number I decided not to answer..... (once again, proving just how lazy I am) ANYWAYS.... the phone rang a few times then all of a sudden I hear it! a MANS voice on my answering machine.... Oh here we go!

Well not only was there a mans voice on my machine, but the message included made me want to SHOOT myself for having any association with my telephone number period.....

The following is word for word what you will hear if you call my house and I dont answer:

"Hey you have reached the Bernhard residence, AINT nobody home to take your call except the dogs, and they are too lazy to answer the phone, so leave a message and maybe we'll call ya back, and maybe we wont"

(Gee I wonder if he was a comedian or something in a previous life? or a mobster, cuz they are the only people I know that use the word "aint" and think its okay...)

Anyways...... first of all... thats NOT my last name, which is why our previous message left out a last name all together, and second of all... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! How am I supposed to explain that message to my family, my friends, strangers?..... come on now!......

Well luckily they leave on Thursday for their 5th vacation of the year (and yes, I know... Its still January) which will be the day I change the message back to what it used to be..... so until then.... CALL NOTHING BUT MY CELL PHONE NUMBER!!!!!

No comments: