Monday, January 08, 2007

I have a bone to pick....

I would just like to take a brief minute to discuss this past weekend..... As you all know it is January.... and I live in New York.... and this past saturday the temperature here was 70degrees.... can we say global warming??? Well since the weather was sooo beautiful, Tucker and I spent the earlier part of Saturday hiking over at Lake Minnewaska, which was just awesome, and beautiful, and WINDY, which was still okay because even WITH the windchill the temperature was still over 60 degrees!! lol anyways.... though this past weekend was just perfect, I am still a little bitter about our total lack of winter...You see.... I'm a skiier.... and well.... I am having ski-withdrawl as we speak....... I havent even seen snow yet this year, except for a flurry or two, which in the end, was probably just pollution or something..... totally lame... Anyways, I just want mother nature to acknowledge the fact that she fucked up this year, and I am not exactly happy about it..... So as soon as possible if you wouldnt mind hitting us up with a blizzard or two that would be GREAT!
Thanks a bunch! buh bye!

No comments: